Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

It's been a roller coaster week. Things on one hand are doing great, and progress is being made with my students. On the other hand, I'm making mistakes. Lots of them. I've saying stupid things and having a hard time kicking old habits.

Why does improving on being a teacher have to be so damn hard?

No real complex write-up this week because I'm pretty drained. But having my second graders perform a talent show to my boss with dancing to Carly Rae Jepsen and reading a poem together definitely is something to be proud of.

Sleep beckons, though. I'm working extra hours tomorrow at my site. Fun stuff. But it's worth it for the end result.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.
- Toni Morrison

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues