Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

So. The Christmas season is here. I'm loving it. I'm loving the Christmas carols, the present wrapping, the Christmas lights. I'm so looking forward to getting a Christmas tree this weekend. And of course, I'm trying my best not to gain weight eating so much food and sweets, but I can't promise anything.

I won't be able to see my girlfriend after Christmas, but that's okay. I'll see her for New Year's. For now, I'm just going to relax and enjoy a city outing with my family when San Francisco's all decorated and lit up for the holidays. So, yeah. Gonna sleep now. Here's a quotation.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.
- Lloyd Alexander

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues