Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

So is it possible for me to resort to a cop-out again for this introspection because it's sort of same old, same old right now?

Because it really is. I'm sure within the next couple of weeks, it'll be more exciting, since I'll actually be restarting my teaching credential program, and I'm sure I'll have a lot more to chew on.

For now, however, it's my teaching job and my bookstore job and my blog writing. Not doing a whole lot of other writing at the moment; no projects that I'm really hellbent on finishing. But that's to be expected. I've been doing a lot of reading, though. One of my reviews of a new debut novel actually got published. Pretty awesome.

All right, I'm tired. I really didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues