Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Hey.

So.

Second to last deadline for Yearbook is Monday.

I made my English students start war with each other on imaginary islands to introduce them to Lord of the Flies.

The high school's improv show tonight was a lot of fun and I took all the pictures.

Then I ate ice cream with my wife and a couple of friends.

Even though it was in the low 40s.

I don't care - peanut butter chocolate ice cream from Double Rainbow is the best.

Now I'm on my online yearbook maker program thingy, working with a couple of my students, and I think we're all losing our minds.

As the great Freddie Mercury sang, "I'm going slightly maaaaaaaaaaaad..."

...Yeah, that's my mood for this week. I'm going to bed.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues