Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Aaaaaannnnnnd just like that, my spring break is almost over. What fun!

Most of the yearbook has been submitted - thank goodness. Tomorrow, I'll be participating in my third seder with my in-laws, and my parents will be there, too! They'll also be around for Easter brunch, so that will be lovely.

I also get Monday off, and while I'm still navigating where I will be placed next year, I am still guaranteed a teaching job. I've been able to talk with some amazing administrators, but I'd just like some clear, concrete answers.

Anyway! Wifey, have anything to say?

***

bloop

***

Thank you for your...er...word of wisdom, wifey. Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues