Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Holy moly, what a week. Where to begin?

Well, for starters, there was a fucking fire just a little bit away from Arden's and my condo. We had to force poor Binx into a carrier and wait outside where the local firefighters put it out. That put me in a mood for the rest of the week.

Wrapping up the equivalent of a semester within a quarter's time is, and remains, super difficult.

I hate still accidentally hurting people I love. Can I please just be a perfect android already?

Tonight was so fun, though. OK Zoomer did a mash-up of Peanuts and Hocus Pocus, and I was living for it. I also got to play Peppermint Patty - my first lesbian icon!

I know, I know - don't slap an orientation on a cartoon kid. But come on. Peppermint Patty x Marcie = endgame!

I am super grateful for the friends I've made, despite most of them being on the east coast and very, very far away from me. But there's a lot of fun stuff on the horizon.

Also, vote for Biden. You vote for Trump, and I want nothing to do with you.

Tomorrow, Arden and I will be driving to Arden's hometown to see her in-laws and celebrate the life of her grandpa, Arthur Hausner, who passed away last week one month away from his 91st birthday. It'll be lovely to (safely) see family, whom I haven't seen in quite a while.

Anyway. That's my introspection. Don't wear it out...?

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

'Sup.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues