Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Can't talk now. With my girlfriend. Um. Introspection is introspective. Poetry is awesome. Girlfriend is hot. Recommendations now.

Recommended Book: Ask the Dust by John Fante
I recommend this because it has one of the most interesting characters I've seen in fiction. And by interesting, I mean frustrating. Which makes for an alarmingly good read.

Recommended Poet: e.e. cummings
Yes, I'm writing out his name the way he would write it out. So there. Nyeh.

Recommended Music: Sara Bareilles
Her music is fun and catchy, her lyrics are clever, and her voice is great. Plus she's a friend of my stepcousin and performed at her wedding. So I listened to her CD before she even got big.

Recommended Drink before Bed: Warm Egg Nog
I'm running out of drinks, so my girlfriend volunteered this one for tonight. So enjoy it, damn it.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

I am a galley slave to pen and ink.
- Honore de Balzac

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues