Saturday's Storyteller: "Hey, hey look, it's like I'm holding the keys to your heart!"

by Belinda Roddie

"Hey, hey look, it's like I'm holding the keys to your heart!"

"John?"

"Look look look!"

"John, those are my car keys."

"Look at them!"

"They are not capable of unlocking my heart."

"Wanna bet?"

"Please put them down."

"But I love how they jingle!"

"Can you stop acting like a cat?"

"Meow!"

"I knew I shouldn't have let you mix your drinks."

"Meooooow."

"It's a wonder you're not sick."

"Mrow?"

"John."

"Aaron."

"John."

"Aaron."

"John."

"Whaaaaaat?"

"Can you put down my keys already?"

"Can they unlock other things?"

"No, they can't."

"They unlock your car."

"Yes, but nothing else."

"So they unlock other things?"

"No, they don't."

"Aarooooooon."

"I'm going to take them from you."

"NO!"

"John!"

"MY PRECIOUS!"

"Give them back, Gollum."

"Nooooo!"

"I'm not wrestling you for them."

"Tough."

"I can totally put you in a headlock."

"Yeah, right."

"I wrestled in high school."

"I don't believe you."

"And you're shitfaced."

"I don't believe you!"

"Okay, then."

"OwowowowowowOWOWOWOWOWOWIEOW! Okay! OKAY!"

"Give me the keys?"

"YES! Just give me back my arm!"

"Fine."

"Give me back my arm!"

"I just let it go."

"Give it back!"

"John, give me the keys."

"Ugh!"

"There. Was that so hard?"

"...Aaron?"

"Yeah?"

"That was kind of gay."

"Yeah. Yeah, maybe a little."

"Can I still try unlocking your heart?"

"Do you have boobs?"

"I can find some."

"No."

This week's prompt was provided by Arden Kilzer.

Comments

  1. Yes! I knew it was going to be a John and Aaron story! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues