Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Hello friends! It's another guest post by Arden here, as is the norm when Belinda is visiting me (or I am visiting her which is for once not the case!). While she's been busy settling into a new job, I've been busy trying to get ready to go back to school. I'm entering my final year of college and it is only slightly terrifying.  And by only slightly, I mean extremely. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to go back and see all my friends down there and learn every last ounce there is to learn (Ravenclaw that I am) but what really scares me is what happens after. What happens in June after I've finished everything and I finally grab my diploma? What happens if I don't get into all the classes I want to take, or all the shows I want to do? But I guess those are the kinds of things it really doesn't help to worry about ahead of time, I just have to go live it as best I can and see what happens. So that's what I'm going to do. Hopefully it all works out.

No writer's quotation because I can't think of any off the top of my head.
Have a safe night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues