Friday's Whims of the Time Traveler 57.0: June 26th, 2007

Photo Album
by Belinda Roddie

It’s all too strange
When I take and rearrange the memories when I’m eighteen
Of jubilees and summer festivities
And faces caressed by the breeze
Of a tender spring
Thus they are rendered from one’s heartstrings
Which hold each small past image like marionettes high
Enough for me to see

And then one day
When dazy moon is pinned away
In Mother’s breast, she’ll hold me near
And whisper love songs in my ear
And all the years that have passed will seem
To be nothing more than just a dream
And I wonder, should I use the key
To release the memory?

The work you see here has not been edited nor altered since June 26th, 2007.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues