Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

So, yeah. Kind of a rough week for me. I've dealt with a lot of trial and error with my job. There's a lot I need to work on and a lot I need to learn. But you know what? I'm fine with that. And as long as I'm succeeding in one way or another, I'm happy.

I've been told that I have displayed consistent growth in my teaching. Being a twenty-three-year-old who was kind of thrown into this whole literacy with barely any back-up with the official program people, I've had to work with my supervisor and my co-workers sort of in the dark. We've all been working hard to match the expectations of everyone around, and I think we'll be okay.

Anyway, seeing as the week has been pretty tumultuous, especially job-wise, I am obviously exhausted. So I'll leave you with the usual quotation and give y'all an update on my NaNoWriMo novel tomorrow. Cool? Cool.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

Write drunk; edit sober.
- Ernest Hemingway

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues