Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Back to work after a two week break. It was great to see my girlfriend to celebrate the New Year. I just spent a week testing my girls on their reading, and all of them, at least slightly, have improved. Which is good news.

Lots of interesting stuff coming up. I may be talking on a panel for my coworkers in a safe space session. Maybe bring up LGBT stuff so I'm pretty open (obviously) about my sexuality. Performing in a talent show - on my dad's birthday, no less. It's mandatory (funnily enough), but it should still be fun.

...Yeah, I'm not being very poignant tonight. That's what happens when I return to work. Back into a routine. Back into teaching. Back into learning. I missed deadlines to enroll in graduate school, but I'm going to start researching for potentially getting a master's in the fall of 2014. That, or a teaching credential. Or both. Wish me luck.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
- W. Somerset Maugham

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues