Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

So I'm working on a brand new writing project and it's a miniseries for the web or TV and it's dramatic and stuff and it's greeeeeeeaaaaaaaat

but then work is draining me and I have to figure out how to work from home for a few days because they cut the network I use in the computer lab because of stupid people and that's bleeeeeeeeeh

but I'm done with work for the week and my sister's starting her brand new show and I get to watch it tomorrow and that makes me go yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

and I've just added a huge chunk of writing to my latest project and I got to talk to my girlfriend on Skype for a bit before getting to see her in two weeks for our second year anniversary that makes me all d'awwwwwwwwwww

but now I have to finish up this introspection in two minutes before it's Saturday and submitting it late with an altered time wouldn't be good form and I'm pounding this out like a madwoman mentally going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

and that's the end.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

Writing saved me from the sin and inconvenience of violence.
- Alice Walker

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues