Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

It's been a much better week. Mostly because my cousin, who I hadn't seen in seven years, is here to visit. We've done a lot of cool stuff together, and it's been refreshing to be with family and relations.

I'm taking everything in stride, though planning out my future does get to me a lot. My apathy/depression/whatever you want to call it has subsided a bit, though I am remaining vigilant. It's just nice to feel passionate about stuff again. It feels great.

And yes, I have written a wee bit for my new novel, so it will happen. Just once I'm no longer entertaining relatives (which I enjoy doing, by the way), I'll have more time to really concentrate on getting this done.

I'm looking forward to writing this.

I'm looking forward to a lot of things coming up in my life.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

Life can't defeat a writer who is in love with writing, for life itself is a writer's lover until death.
- Edna Ferber

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD