Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Putting up this post a little early because I'll be dogsitting later tonight. So not so much computer time for me in that regard.

A lot of what happened this week is in line with what I talked about last week. My paycheck was smaller than hoped, so my girlfriend forgave me for half the rent (goes back to the whole "partnership" idea that I was talking about last introspection. My writing's still been at sort of a status quo (not so much long term project work, mostly poetry and blogging). I have some ideas bouncing around in my head, but they haven't exactly found footing in terms of actual storytelling structure. I still play music, but I still haven't completed another original song since late 2012. I guess my priority right now is finding another outlet for income and keeping my head above water as I think about a teaching credential.

So...I guess the most I can say is keep wishing me luck, guys.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

Good fiction creates its own reality.
- Norah Roberts

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues