Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

End of the month introspection. Wish I had more to say, but again, everything's sort of on the same linear path. I'm still working and writing. I'm still applying for teaching credential programs (while trying to verify the hours I've worked for the appropriate age level. Guh). Lately, the only updates have been my squeeing over the first The Fault In Our Stars trailer, reading over my completed novels and manuscripts just for kicks, and trying to find outlets to see works of mine performed or filmed.

Really, there's not much else I can say. I'm sure that'll change at some point. We shall see.

At least I've got a quotation to share, though.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

We can destroy what we have written, but we cannot unwrite it.
- Anthony Burgess

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues