Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

This is it. Tomorrow, we shoot On The Cusp Productions' very first video.

Oh, right. I haven't mentioned that yet. For those of you who don't know, On The Cusp Productions is an independent filming group started by me, my sister Jocelyn, and my girlfriend Arden. Arden has since given up her executive role for the sake of a simple acting/filming position, leaving me and Jocelyn to recruit our friend Rae as the third executive. For On The Cusp, we are planning several sketches, potential podcasts, and a featured webseries.

It's really exciting, and I'm pounding out this introspection really quickly because I have a hot idea in my head for a sketch and I want to type it all out before it simmers too much. So I'll leave you with the video and wish you all a great night and a great weekend, as per usual! Toodles!

Because the video inserter is being a butt, click this link for the video!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues