Friday's Whims of the Time Traveler 60.1: Fin

Welp, it's happened. I have officially run out of past writings that I can easily get onto my blog. Everything else I have written is either already on MCB, or it's something I would like to publish or present elsewhere in the future.

I hope that you, my handful of readers, have enjoyed the journey back in time in terms of my writing. Now, I will have to think of a new Friday segment, and of course, I will be requesting feedback on such wherever and whenever I can.

Thank you for your reading. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to ask my fiancée just what the Hell she's planning to do with my hair, which she is, as of now, playing with.

...It's a ponytail. She made a tiny ponytail. I bet it looks totally bizarre.

My fiancée, on the other hand, says it makes me look somewhat like Shippo from Inuyasha.

I just...I don't even.

Until later tonight, friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues