Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Good evening! I am typing from my fiancée's family home, where we have started a weeklong vacation that, in my opinion, was way overdue. We'll be spending three days there until we drive to Monterey and spend two nights there in a (hopefully) lovely hotel room. On the itinerary (in my head) are a nice dinner, an aquarium visit, and just some good old-fashioned time spending with the love of my life.

I'm really looking forward to being a part of my first Seder, as well as celebrating Easter and my future mother-in-law's birthday. It's so nice to take things easy and see my fiancée relax after working so hard at her job. I know she can get really overwhelmed at times, so I think this is good for her.

I'd say more, but that's about it. Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues