Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

It has been a busy, busy week. First, I faced some trials in my teaching job, which of course was to be expected. Also, I hit the city and celebrated Bastille Day. Then I participated in a ping pong tournament. I later jammed in the music room at the school I worked at and got in touch with my musician side again. I worked a weekday shift at my bookstore for the first time in quite a while and got frazzled when nobody would leave at closing time. And today, I fell off my new bike, cleaned up my scraped knees, finished a transcription job, and got to see my fiancée shine in the opening night performance of Pirates of Penzance.

...Yeah, I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues