Saturday's Storyteller: "The baby was born a clown."

by Belinda Roddie

"The baby was born a clown."

"Really? That's your best scary six word story?"

"Oh, c'mon, dude. He was born a clown. Not only is it scary, it's a wretched existence."

"I know the jello shots in skull glasses were a bad idea."

"Okay, then. You got a better six word spooky story? Tell me."

"I will."

"Go ahead!"

"Shut up first!"

"..."

"All of your booze is gone."

"...What?"

"All of your booze is gone."

"What?!"

"That's it, John! That's my scary six word story!"

"Are you serious?"

"Um, yeah?"

"Why is the booze gone?!"

"Wha - dude! It's not gone!"

"Not the booze!"

"It's not gone! It was just my story!"

"GIVE ME MY BOOZE!"

"I will knock you down with my plastic baton, man!"

"You and your cheap cop costume."

"Your cow angel costume isn't much better."

"I'm a holy cow, man!"

"Right, John. And your booze is not gone."

"So that was your six word scary story?"

"Yep."

"...Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay, what?"

"Okay, I admit that was scarier than the clown story."

"You betcha."

"Aaron?"

"Yeah?"

"Give me one more jello shot before I smash this pumpkin with a hammer."

"Do not smash the pumpkin, John."

"And then we'll make out, bro."

"Now that is a good six word scary story if I've ever heard one!"

"And then I'll add some tongue!"

"No more six word stories, man!"
"Who says I'm telling a story?"

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU STRANGE WINGED CATTLE MONSTROSITY!"

"KISS ME ALREADY!"

Happy Halloween from John and Aaron! This week's prompt was provided by Daniel Bulone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues