Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

I realize that this introspection, in particular, is not a very detailed one. Rather, it's simply a lead-up to the introspection next week that will be much more detailed and emotional.

Next week and the week after, I will have time off to prep for my wedding, have my wedding, and then go on my honeymoon. The next introspection I write, in fact, will be the night before the big day.

I honest to God can't think of anything else to say than that for the time being. There's a lot to think about, a lot to plan, a lot to get anxious about. Yes, I have been obsessively checking weather forecasts, even though they change at least slightly every day I look at the websites. Yes, the minutia of everything is building up in my brain like collected lint and dust. And yes, I am extremely excited to finally be marrying the love of my life after five years of being together - two of those being engaged.

But I don't want to spill my guts out now and get all emotional and reflective just yet. No, it's too soon for that. So I'll save it for next week.

The night before the wedding.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone. Oh! And Happy October!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues