Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Well, then.

I just finished teaching my first full year of English 10 and Yearbook at my high school.

I completed my very first yearbook, which received positive reviews.

I will be seeing off my senior students at their graduation tomorrow.

Then I will be working as an English teacher at the district's summer school, collaborating with some former students and other students so they can make up flunked classes.

I will be twenty-nine years old in thirteen days.

My cousin's wedding is on July 8th.

My sister's bridal shower is on July 14th.

I will be returning to Yearbook camp on July 16th.

Then I will be going to Seattle for my other cousin's wedding on August 4th.

And after that? A new year begins.

Life just keeps moving forward, doesn't it?

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues