Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Whew. I may be fighting a cold right before Christmas, but I got through finals week, and tonight, I got to go caroling and had a nice dinner with my family.

This year is the first year that my family will be celebrating the holiday with my in-laws. I'm definitely looking forward to it. The wifey and I will be spending two nights at my parents' place - for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - and we're looking forward to the usual traditions.

I do have to get some rest, though, so I can nip this virus in the bud. A very Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it - otherwise, Happy Solstice, Happy Yule, Happy Holidays. You'll see some festive poetry and stories from me starting tomorrow and going into next week.

Have a great night and a great weekend, lovelies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD