Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

So! I'm in New York. Here's what I've done so far:

- Eaten and drank while watching Season 11 of RuPaul's Drag Race with Jocelyn and Kit.
- Gotten lunch at Miller's Alehouse with Kit.
- Met some of Jocelyn's work colleagues.
- Gone to a Long Island Ducks (minor league) baseball game.
- Tried Jägermeister, Marmite, and different whiskeys.
- Claimed a Johnny Cueto baseball card.

Next on this trip, I will:

- Reunite with some friends for lunch.
- Watch Jocelyn play Princess Fiona in a local production of Shrek: The Musical.
- Have brunch with friends.
- See The Prom on Broadway.
- Spend more quality time with the seester and brother-in-law.

I'm loving it, folks - though I do miss the wifey! I've been calling her every evening to check in.

Have a great night and a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues