Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

All right! So what did I do this week, the first week of being in my thirties?! Weeeellllll...

I wrote multiple episodes of audio files for an original character I created with a friend.

I have gone to the gym three days a week for the past three weeks.

I focused on nerdy stuff, mostly emphasizing Star Wars.

I got to enjoy family time and watched Yesterday, that film about the Beatles and such.

I got to jam with my best bud over the weekend, creating new music and coolness.

I connected with my future teaching colleagues at the school I'll be working at starting in late August.

I updated this blog (of course).

I tried to play along to a scammer's email - they didn't take the bait.

I enjoyed some quality time with my cat and the wifey.

Speaking of the wifey, I also took some headshots of her and felt rather accomplished as a photographer.

Later, I'll be doing some editing for a dear friend, working to self-publish that novel of mine by August 20th, and writing some more freelance stuff for friends' projects.

All in all, a good week, though I'd like to stop sleeping in.

Next week, I'll get to see my sister and my brother-in-law! Much fun. Very excite. Wow.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to a relaxing couple more days.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues