Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Edited more. Wrote more. Got to meet a wonderful woman and friend of my cousin's, whom I plan to ghost write for. Went to the Farmer's Market and made some friends over drinks. Went shopping. Bought swim trunks that didn't fit. Gotta try again tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, we're going to be celebrating my mom's 64th birthday, which was on Wednesday. Gonna take a dip in a swimming pool (hence the trunks), get some dinner, and enjoy some cake. It'll be lovely to see family again - helps me be more productive later on, since I get a lot of positive energy from them.

There'll be more news next week, definitely. But mum's the word 'til then.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues