Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

What I did this break:

- Went on two bike rides with my mom
- Had wine with my mom and dad
- Hung out with my brother
- Caught up with my sister
- Saw an old friend and was called "hot" by a random female-presenting driver (still love that)
- Played a lot of Heroes of the Storm
- Came down with a cold and had to postpone a city visit and another bike ride
- Played more Heroes of the Storm
- Did a little bit of writing and teacher work?

I'm so productive, guys.

But really, that's been a big mental issue for me. Whenever I'm on break, no matter how hard I've worked at my job, I always accuse myself of being lazy when I don't do much. My poor wife's been trying to remind me that I've earned the right to do almost nothing, but I can't help it. WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Anyway. I'm feeling better, though I'm waiting for the cold to, as usual, climb up to my head and sinuses. I'ma enjoy this weekend before I head back to work on Monday. February is already almost over, which is weird. My wife's birthday is on the 2nd. Time's a bitch, y'all.

Okay. Bed time.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues