Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Hi, everyone.

Thanks to the coronavirus, the school I work at is now closed for three weeks.

Thanks to the district, everything I teach online is voluntary, and I can't provide extra credit as incentive (sure, I'd love the students to care about learning. We'll see how many choose to go that route).

Thanks to the stress of today and of the entire crisis within the country due to a negligent government and system, I need to go nod off so I can forget the real world for a while.

And thanks to my own personal mishaps, I've asked my therapist to refer me to a psychiatrist so I can see if I may potentially be on the spectrum.

It's a lot, lovelies. It's...just a lot.

Be happy. Be healthy. Be safe. That's all I ask for.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues