Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Week 2 of Social Distancing:

- My freshman are reading books and watching movies of their choice. They just have to critique them.

- My sophomores have one more act to read in Macbeth. Time for some craziness.

- Lots of fun on the patio - including bringing Binx outside in a harness and on a leash!

- Some good times. Some bad times. So it goes.

- Hearing my latest original play read and performed out loud was the tiiiiiiiiiiits. Love it!

- Insomnia sucks. Working on that.

- Walks during social distancing are great. I just want idiots to stop ruining said walks for the rest of us.

- My friends are amazing. My family is amazing. Even from a distance, I am surrounded by amazing people.

- More CAH upcoming. Super looking forward to it.

- Gotta catch up on more writing, but also on more lesson planning. Distance learning's officially mandatory after spring break, since my campus will be closed at least through May 1st.

Hang in there, folks. I love y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues