Tonight's Poet Corner: My Two Moms

My Two Moms
by Belinda Roddie

My name is Binx
and I'm a cat
I have two moms
and that is that
They give me treats
and play with me
so I'm as happy
as can be


My first mom is
the best to cuddle
When she's in bed
I like to snuggle
She lets me walk
upon her desk
I love my first mom
She's the best


My second mom
is kind of weird
They sing me songs
and draw on beards
But they give pets
and treats galore
I love them, too
They are adorbs


My two moms love
each other, too
they always repeat,
"I love you"
They kiss and then
they dote on me
So we're a lovely
family

My name is Binx
I am a cat
I have two moms
and that is that
They are the best
and they love me
so I'm as happy
as can be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues