Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Another week down. And what a week it was.

I observed Yom Kippur. I started rebuilding the Gender Sexuality Alliance (GSA) at the school I work at. I finished my latest full-act play. I collaborated with a SPED teacher to run two PD sessions about adolescent psychology and building healthy social/emotional habits - that was pretty awesome. I participated in an open mic night with OK Zoomer.

Arden and I are still house hunting. OK Zoomer's Board of Directors is having its first official meeting on Sunday. I'm building up my costume arsenal because I'm a nerd. I'm already planning to write another short play for funsies. I have lots of grading to do.

Also, Trump has COVID-19. California is on fire again. It's Halloween time.

How are y'all holding up?

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues