Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Ten years together. Seven years since I proposed. Nearly five years since we've been married.

These past few days have been so amazing. We have needed this. We have deserved this.

Incredible food. Beautiful views. Perfect weather. And it ain't over yet.

We got to visit where I got down on one knee and where we had the wedding.

We got to go back to some of our favorite restaurants.

We got to just relax and spend time together.

I got to give my wife a brand new ring.

We're not far from home, but the time spent away from everything means the world.

I love you, Arden.

Let's do this for another ten years times ten.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues