Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Since I am (once again) very tired after a long week of work, I've decided to present a series of questions I have now concerning my work and my life. Here goes:

Does four square count for thirty minutes of aerobics each day?

Why is it that the tougher I get on the kids, the more some of them like me?

If a second grader writes me a thank you note with "I <3 You" over and over, that's innocuous, right?

Does it make me a nerd if I write all the poems that my students are learning to read?

Does it make me an even bigger nerd if I dress up as a hobbit for Halloween?

Why does my girlfriend have to go to a college so far away?

Why does the election season have to torment me so?

Why can't I push myself to lose those twenty pounds I had lost last year and then gained back?

Can I punch a scientist for concluding that chocolate cravings do not increase during -

Well, I'm not fully completing that question on a public blog. Here's a quotation.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:


Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
- Benjamin Franklin
 
Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone. 

Comments

  1. Menstruation! There I finished it for you ^_^ And as for the sixth question, the answer is if I hadn't been going here, we never would have met. So there's that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues