Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

So after my girlfriend denied me a chance to confront my basorexia (look it up) before I wrote this, I'm writing this. Really, all I have to say is that Thanksgiving was fun, food was delicious, and my girlfriend is beautiful. Tomorrow, we'll have been together for a year and a half, so that's really awesome.

Hoping the next two days don't fly by. I'm not ready to go back to work. Mur.

There. Can we partake in cataglottism now, Arden? :P

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

"You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children."
- Madeleine L'Engle

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone. I'm going to kiss my girlfriend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues