Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Ahhhh, Valentine's Day. The first one I ever actually spent with my girlfriend in person. Where do I even begin?

Welp, I went to work, then gave my girlfriend a cute blanket with a kitten hoody, then promptly screwed up on getting her flowers for her opening night performing with Marin Onstage. And tomorrow we're going to have a late Valentine's Day brunch that will most likely include mimosas. Because I love my girlfriend very, very, very, very, very, very much.

...That was easy. I'm going to bed.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.
- Khaled Hosseini

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Addendum: Okay, so one thing I should mention to my handful of readers is that I will be in Cazadero from Monday until Wednesday of next week, meaning I will not be putting up OneWord blurbs for Monday and Tuesday and I will be putting up Poet Corner poems a little late in the game. Okay, that's it. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues