Saturday's Storyteller: Commence NaNoWriMo

Hi, everyone.

Today, as some of you know, is the first day of National Novel Writing Month. In 2012, I took the entire month of November to write [Insert Self-Discovery Here], forgoing Storyteller until December. I was able to "win" NaNoWriMo for the first time as a result, and this year, I am trying it again.

I do not intend to have a specific outline, but let's just say it might use a lot of different ideas from my previous short stories as seen on this blog. There might be familiar names and places, though it will not be the same story. I begin writing tonight and will give you updates every Saturday until the end of November. We'll see how this goes.

Wish me luck.

Cheers,
Belinda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD