Saturday's Storyteller: NaNoWriMo Update #1

Hello, everyone. This is my first update for NaNoWriMo this month. Unfortunately, it hasn't exactly been going well. Or...going, for that matter.

As of November 12th, I have not written a single word for NaNoWriMo. Obviously, if the election hadn't gone the way it did, I think I would have something down. But as it stands, I have been struggling with anxiety, stress, fear, and sadness. I have attempted to focus on my job and family without losing my grip. And because of that, my project writing has been put on the backburner.

If I were to start tomorrow on NaNoWriMo, I would have exactly eighteen days to write 50,000 words. This means that I would have to write, at the very minimum, 2,778 words a day. Not an insurmountable task, but not an easy one, either.

But I still want to try.

I'll keep y'all posted. Take care of yourselves. Much love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues