Saturday's Storyteller: "And this little eggy goes in my mouthhole!"

by Belinda Roddie

"And this little eggy goes in my mouthhole!"

"Uh-huh."

"And this little eggy goes in your mouthhole."

"No, thanks."

"Then this little eggy will go up your a - "

"No. No. Do not finish that sentence."

"What's the matter, man? Not a fan?"

"I don't like deviled eggs."

"Aaron!"

"It's the mayonnaise! I'm not a fan!"

"Treason!"

"Mayo's gross, dude. Did you know some sushi places put mayo on their rolls now? It's disgusting."

"Um. That's aioli, my good sir."

"John, what is aioli made out of?"

"...Garlic and love?"

"It's mayo. It's egg and cream. Mayo."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"...Huh."

"Yeah."

"...Yeah, I knew that."

"I was wondering."

"I still think love is a key ingredient."

"Well, that kind of love leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

"..."

"...What?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"No. No, do not say it."

"I'm gonna say it."

"No, do not say it."

"I'm gonna say it!"

"No, do not say - "

"You walked right into it, champ! Right into it!"

"I am not interested in a goddamn penis joke!"

"Shhh! Aaron! Etiquette, please! We do not talk about genitalia at the table!"

"...Really?"

"Shhh."

"...Really."

"Shhhhhh."

"..."

"..."

"...Real - "

"Shhh."

"Just...eat your eggs and drink your beer, okay?"

"Will do."

"I'ma be over here."

"Uh-huh."

"...And for the record, you talk about dicks when I'm eating all the time."

" 'Cause they taste like love, dude."

"John!"

"Mmmmm, delicious!"

"Jooooohn!"

"Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom!"

"That's it! I'm eating my dinner in my room!"

"Invite me over there for dessert!"

"You stay away from me!"

"I've got a creamy surprise for you!"

"I WANT A DIVORCE!"

This week's prompt was provided by Arden Roddie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues