Today's OneWord: Educated

I want this country to be well-educated. I want children to feel like they are given the most, and best, opportunities to succeed. I want public schools to flourish and teachers to be paid what they actually deserve. I'll give you a hint: They deserve a lot more than what they're given now.

What my government has decided on today is a slap in my face and in the face of educators and students across every state. This may not be a piece of flash fiction as per usual, and I may be spoiling the fun on this website, I have one word (appropriately enough) to say to the United States Congress for confirming Betsy DeVos - an unqualified, plagiarizing master of political bribery - as Secretary of Education:

Shame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD