Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

This week was my first week not working at Fusion Academy. I got my final paycheck. I spent the days developing curricula and syllabi for my new job. I went to the new teacher orientation, and I really, really need to work on not overcompensating for my anxiety with too much snark or pseudo-confidence. Always a balancing act, really.

Change is weird, yo.

It's also invigorating. I love my new place. The administration at the high school seems awesome, and I want to take advantage of my support system as much as I can. Tomorrow is the Peddlers' Fair, so that should be fun to explore downtown. I'm just settling and adjusting.

And that's pretty much it. I'm sure next week you'll have a much, much more frantic and "Oh my God" style introspection from me, as I'll be a mere three days before the school year starting. But for now, short and sweet post.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues