Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Man...how is that when I only work with my students for three days, I still wind up super exhausted by the end of the week?

Don't get me wrong, a lot of good stuff happened. I've been with Arden for seven Valentine's Days now (well, five in person, but you know what I mean), and I loved making her dinner that night. The yearbook's coming along nicely, despite the stress. Hearing my students' performance poems and speeches was everything I wanted it to be.

And tomorrow will be nice, too. I'm getting my haircut and seeing my parents, plus I get another Monday off.

But peeps...I'm really tired. I think I'ma turn in early.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues