Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Today was the last day of summer school, in which I had my students turn in short mysteries and expository papers centered around technology. Which I now have to grade in three days.

Today was my sister's bachelorette party, so we got to hang out with cats and have drinks and good food in the city.

Tomorrow is my sister's bridal shower, where we will be celebrating her imminent wedding ceremony in October.

Monday is the first day of yearbook camp, which I will be partaking in with five of my students. I will also be supervising twelve middle school yearbook students.

The Monday after that, I may or may not be called for jury duty.

The week after that, I will be traveling to Seattle for a cousin's wedding.

...My summer's been pretty busy, hasn't it?

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues