Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Already a third of the way through July, what the fffffffuuuuu

Hey, this week's been a week of reaching out to people I lost contact with!  Old theater cohorts, specifically. And I've been making a lot of new friends through OK Zoomer Theater, which is awesome.

I got to be an audience member for a reading of Lynn Nottage's Sweat. It was amazing. Though Nottage wrote that in 2000, "Single Ladies" by Beyoncé was creeping up in the charts. Not until 2008, actually. Nyeh.

This is a summer of not overworking myself. With the plague still rampant and school officially starting online in August because of said plague, I just need to take some breathers, relax, and take it easy on creative projects. Don't get me wrong, I'm still writing. But I don't want to crash and burn. So I'm playing several hours of Animal Crossing to make up the difference.

Be safe. Wear your masks. Love you all.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's OneWord: Madman

Today's OneWord: Statues

Today's OneWord: Conflict