Saturday's Storyteller: I Didn't Write A Short Story This Week. Read This Stuff Instead.

Hey, everyone.

This week, I decided not to write a Storyteller. Instead, based on two conversations with someone I thought was a better friend, I am sharing some articles and personal essays from other authors instead. Please read them.

Maria Ranger: Some things are basic human rights, not debate topics

Alyson Escalante: Transgender Rights Are Not Up For Debate

Johnny Silvercloud: False Neutrality Is Making Americans More Stupid

Naomi Schalit: A philosopher argues why no one has the right to refuse services to LGBT people

Laurie Penny: No, I Will Not Debate You

Also, here are some comics to peruse:

(Partial comic by Jacob Andrews)
(Filled out template by u/SkynetJusticeWarri0r on Reddit)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues