Tonight's Poet Corner: Word Association

Word Association
by Belinda Roddie

Thunder fox trollop
eating fish on a sea dock
pulling pull-overs into fists
of dark metallic glory finishing fate
Crisp cretin coughing spittle fire
drip dream drop drip dismal purpose
I meant not a sound but a harmony
piling garbage onto plates
silver plates plattered fire
droppings that alter my mind
may it seem so undiluted
that I see the light
melting from the polaroid
picture next to my bed
idle eyes hands feet growth
on my toenail this is not
life this is rhythm
this is spirit attack
car speeding motorcycle
crash burn cry
me a river, George
I cried for a mountain
full of thunder

This is what my brain does on a daily basis, people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues