Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Rough week this time around, so I'm pretty mentally exhausted. However, I've discovered several things:

1. The national debt could be at 50% the nation's annual income and we'd be fine.
2. CISPA sucks and any other congressional bill censoring the Internet and invading our privacy sucks more.
3. Abridged series on Youtube are awesome.
4. Can the election just be over now?
5. My second grade class is amazing even when it's not.
6. My favorite local pub's selling of my favorite Irish cider is so perfect.
7. I painfully miss my girlfriend.
8. I painfully miss my Southern Californian friends.
9. I have a painfully large canker sore on my soft palate that needs to die.
10. I really need a job that I can do in the summer and not just the school year.
11. Celtic music for meditation and writing is my most glorious discovery from last week.
12. You are never too old for coloring in a leprechaun on a piece of paper with crayons.

Okay, cool.

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

The best style is the style you don't notice.
- Somerset Maugham

Have a great night, a great weekend, and a wonderful Easter, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues