Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

I've started an exercise regimen with my sister and a friend. It involves jogging, hiking, walking, biking, core exercises, and weight lifting. We also have drawn up a spreadsheet regarding our goals regarding our weight, strength, and diet. Which means I have to monitor my chocolate more. Which is always difficult.

But hey, if it means I can look hot for my girlfriend... ;)

Immature thoughts aside, this new work-out schedule makes me feel good. Really good. My anxiety has drastically diminished. I feel calmer, happier, and healthier. And of course I may want something unhealthy from time to time, but I'm now developing awareness of what I eat, how I eat, and what I do to watch and maintain my health and weight. In fact, exercise has even made my allergy symptoms become less and less severe. Who would've thought?

Moral of the story: Work out more. But don't be afraid to have a candy bar from time to time as long as you're aware of your health. Yay!

And now, sleep in order to properly maneuver in the city tomorrow. Hopefully I can go to a restaurant where everything has garlic. Jubilation!

Writer's Quotation of the Night:

Be obscure clearly.
- E.B. White

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues