Saturday's Storyteller: NaNoWriMo Update #4

Fourth and final update ahoy!

As of very early morning on November 30th, I have:

- Written 50,240 words. This means that I have officially won National Novel Writing Month for the second time in my life. The first time was, all you all know, when I finished my novel, [Insert Self-Discovery Here].
- Still not come up with a title. What are the flippin' odds?!
- Plans to continue writing this novel, which is not even close to being done. If anything, if we were compartmentalizing this story into three acts, I have only just begun Act Two. There's a lot of juicy stuff coming (Adventure! Battle! Romance!), and I'm definitely looking forward to finishing it. I'm also looking forward to slowing down a bit, finishing my final week of my school semester, and taking a steadier, less stressful pace with writing. I can assure all of you, though - I will finish this book.

Thank you all for enduring NaNoWriMo. Storytellers will resume this upcoming Saturday, December 6th. Have a good night, everyone.

Cheers,
Belinda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues