Tonight's Poet Corner: Introspection

Okay. So for the most part, it was a good week.

My Yearbook staff has been able to submit about a third of the yearbook to our publisher.

Some of my English students are a bit of a pain, but they seem to be doing all right essay-wise. And other English students of mine have always been awesome, so I ain't complaining about them.

I had a nice start to Hanukkah. Yay for my wife's homemade latkes!

I was someone's plus one for Fusion Academy's holiday party tonight...which explains why this introspection is so late.

And it also explains why it isn't much of an introspection.

Because I'm tired, and it's very, very late.

One more week of school before winter break, people. I'll have something more substantial for you to read then.

Have a great night and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeform Friday: RSD

Today's OneWord: Statues